Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortal(Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ Dbrybn(Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ Empty
PostSubject: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

*In Game Name(IGN): Apple

*Applying for which position: I'm Applying for Mod.

*Are you active/and when?: I am very active I play usually 4-5 hours a day or week days and when the weekends come maybe more Smile

*Are you helpful to the server and it's players?: Yes, i'm very helpful I try to help people as much as often and if they have any questions i will be glad to answer them. I'm also very helpful to the server I try to post as much as possible helping people, giving opinions and some some thoughts to help the server to try to make the server as good as possible.

*Why should you be a Staff Member of Godsrevolution?: Because, I'm a very helful player i try to do my best and help all players i see I would also do anything could to help the server or the servers players and I think i'd be a very good mod.

What are your experiences with being a staff member?: Ive been a staff member on very many servers for long periods of time and not once has somone complained about me I help anyone i can and do anything i can to help.

*Are you capable of advertising?: Yes i already advertise on upto 4 server while i play Smile

Comments and Concerns?: If you guys need any help Pm me or ask me a question on game. ( Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

nice nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thank you very much airo planes   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Thank airo If you need any help just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

PostSubject: Re: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

More detail needed i say DECLINED
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Thanks zim    (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks for the Reply zim im sorry you didnt find this exeeding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

nice app, gl. But tbh 4-5 hours isn't that much i guess. I've seen most of the players play up to 6-7 hours. but it's a good application, so good luck. Smile

Thanks, Anmoly97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol anmoly   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 pm

anmoly 4-5 hours is enough lol and plus if your gonna plau 6-7 hours a day that proves that u have no life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 pm

lol true but somehow i think it :/ LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~   (Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

(Apple's) ingame staff app! ~READ~
Page 1 of 1