Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalVesta Pure Guide. For Pk DbrybnVesta Pure Guide. For Pk AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk Empty
PostSubject: Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk   Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am

First, of all the equiptment and stats you will need.
Prayer: 1

Strength: 99

defence:78

attack:75

hp: 90-99

equipment you will need. Rune defender,Abby whip, Ags, Vesta Helm, Vesta Body, Vesta Legs, Dboots, Fire cape, Berserker ring, barrow gloves, or statius. Super strength pot, Super Attack, Super Defence, and rest just shark.

Now, that you have all the equipment i would go too ::clanpk. I would use Rune defender and whip first because people usually dont want too fight people with agses. It would still hit around 20-30.So, people usually challenge me hoping they would win. But, usually there wrong because they usually have stats like 75 defence 70 prayer 80 strength 75-85 attack. So if someone challenges you ask what there stats are. Now that you know what there stats are i would usually choose too fight or not. K now that you are fighting the opponent hit him till he has 50-70 hp. Then pull out your ags And use the specs. i have hitted a 72 before so its very rare it wont hit 50 or below lol. ok so Now that he is about too die. i usually would say gf... lawl. Well Good luck.

Btw im a great pker but, The webclient is down so, ill be waiting till it gets back up too pwn some noobs rofl.

Btw i changed my name too sturgy but, just for the forums. My name will still be xxxdemonxxx on the server.

Last edited by sturgy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk   Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am

WOW lol you just copied from the other forums ... you fail copying other people's writing -.-

YOU SUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: dude just leave   Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm

dude really ur such a nub copying from other fourms and plus u suck at it dont even try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk   Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

anmoly... this is demon... i just needed to move because new web lolz Btw dont call me a nub if i didnt really copy it. Sorry for the miss under standing. well i did copy but, this is really my guide lol. If you want prove ill go on the other web and post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk   Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk Empty

Back to top Go down

Vesta Pure Guide. For Pk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godsrevo 562 server :: Guides and tutorials-
Jump to: