Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalAnmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! DbrybnAnmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! Empty
PostSubject: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm

In Game Name : Anmoly97

Applying for which position: Player Moderator

Are you Active? : Yes i am i'm active i've always been on Godsrevo. I play godsrevo 562 about 5-6 hours in weekdaysand utleast 7-8 hours weekends.

Are you helpful to the server and its players: Yes I am real helpfull to players, mods, admins, etc. I love helping people since the lower level players don't know what to do so it has to be someone who has to help.

Why should you be a staff member of godsrevo: I would love to be a player mod because i'm one of the nicest players, I am easy to get along, i respect alot of players specially Mods, Owners, etc. I make alot of players happy by giving them free stuff because some people are poor or they just annoy you to death, i also provide new players with tips about pking i also tell them about ::commands and rules.

Are you capable of Advertising? : I am capable of Advertising on xchat, i have been caught spamming join the our server today!, and i have been banned for 6 hours on simplicity, godzhell, grinderscape, and near reality. I always go to near reality to spam our server because they have the highest amount of players playing their server and we want all of their players to come to our server. Sad thing is on near reality i have been ip banned so i cannot advertise there no more. but there are others server to spam Very Happy

Experiences being staff member: I have never been a staff this (i hope) will be my first time being a mod. I know that i deserve a chance to be a Player mod. I barely afk i'm always on trying to help players and trying to have some fun myself Smile

Extra: If i do become a mod please tell me ASAP.

Thank you, Anmoly97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm

thank you and good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:56 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am

Good staff app.you are awaiting judgement from kev.
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am

Thank you zim Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Very nice i like   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm

This is very nice i'd like to see a bit more info but i still like (good) (thumbs up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!   Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anmoly97's player Mod (In Game) Application!
Page 1 of 1