Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalo_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! Dbrybno_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! Empty
PostSubject: o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!   o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

[b][i]In Game Name(IGN)=O_U_C__H

Applying for which position= I am ging to be applying for the position mod(moderator) p.s although admin would be nice but thats a second target.

Am i active and when
= Yes i am active alot of the time but of course i will not be on all the time, that is not expected of any moderator but, i will try my best. Although i am in the English timezone so(GMT) and i don't know what most of our players are online at a which time because it is a worldwide game. So i will do my best to be on at a good enough rate for your standerds. Averagly in my time zone 16:15 is when i get back from school i will be on it around then most days till whatever time but i promise it will be enough.

Are you helpful to this server and it's players= Yes i am, I know this server has just recently re-opened i have made many attempts to help other players and even the staff themselve. And before the big crash came i was helping players alot more than i was helping myself so.... alot of members o this server have been saying i have been very helpful, And i have been advertising this server alot in the past few days to help it get restarted. And to make it more enjoyable for all players. I will even go to the extent of making video's for the forums and youtube, Guides for people that are new or just need help. And even pictures to show what this server is like.

Why should i be a member of Godsrevolution= Because i will be even more helpful than i am now because people will see that i am a part of the staff of Godsrevolution. And will trust me more then they have done in the past. So i recon that i am a good option to go for when it comes to looking for new staff....
What are my experiences from being a staff member= i have been best friends with a moderator on runescape and he has told me what people what, need and what they deserve. And other staff have been talking to me lately on this server so i know what it's like to have to stop and help others all the time, and it makes you feel quite good about yourself.
Am i capable of advertising= Yes i have been advertising the past few days, i know a good 15+ servers to go onto and advertise, if i need to i will get auto typer, and like i said before make show around video's, PK(player killing) video's and pictures on the forums and youtube. so i know what i need to do when it comes to advertising this server.

Just before i finish i would liek to thank who ever looks at my post and i would like to say goodluck to amholy on his application, may the best post win... I don't really have many things to be worried about the server will pick up like everything has to in life so... and i find it quite hard to type at the moment thats why this took me a good 30minutes to do this, i broke my arm 3days ago now so i try to go forthe sympathy vote to be honest lol!

Well like to say hope you enjoyed it again and thanks for looking bit long but, shows i care =-], hope you all had a great christmas santa and a happy new year, hopefully it's a good one, lol! well cya wish me luck guys. affraid Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!   o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

I never seen you around.. good app tho 6/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!   o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am

thank you and good luck Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

PostSubject: Re: o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!   o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 am

good work.
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com

PostSubject: I like it    o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey dude I thought this was a very good app and wish the best of luck to you... Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!   o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW! Empty

Back to top Go down

o_u_c__h(s) first ever post. 2011 FTW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godsrevo 562 server :: in-game staff apps-
Jump to: