Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalHow to max Dharok :o. DbrybnHow to max Dharok :o. AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to max Dharok :o.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to max Dharok :o. Empty
PostSubject: How to max Dharok :o.   How to max Dharok :o. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Okay this is my first ever tutorial on gaming Very Happy so please do not say bad stuff because I'm real bad at guides, and it's about ... Dharok! The title is wrong i know but this guide is about how to snipe with your Dharok.

You will Need dh axe, dh body, dh legs, dh helm, ring of recoil, rune boots or (dragon boots), barrows gloves, amulet of fury, and special attack weapon, An AGS! Veng runes. for food/pots get super duper defence, strength, attack, and prayer potions. rest just normal food (manta, Sharks etc.). after all that go to ::clanpk or other wilderness pvp spots. Then ask someone for a fight, Then pot up use your prayer and weild your ags first. After that hit some stuff until you see your opponet's hp is at 50-60 then special attack him and bring out the big man Very Happy. or if your running low on hp veng and bring out dh axe it will likely to hit around 50s- 70s and then other player will think he's gonna' attack me so they always eat. it is your wish if you would like to eat or attack. ME? i mostly attack then fast eat (no no not fast food Very Happy) and then get back to action if you don't want to waste ags spec just save 50% for later, and always veng. after your opponet has hurt you hard the veng will do like 20-40s or so on. then leave dh on or being out big man #2 Very Happy. and KKKKKKKKKK000000000000 it always works for me. i know some of the people have seen me pk in that strategy Very Happy. REMEMBER you can always win. If you win say Gf = Good fight. and you lose say gf anyways. Always have respect for others players and they will likely say nice stuff. MY winning streak is 14-0 then this noob broke it by a 72 hit on me Sad. I hope this guide helped some of you., and My next guide will be on How To NINJA TURTLE.
Back to top Go down

How to max Dharok :o.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godsrevo 562 server :: Guides and tutorials-
Jump to: