Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalCHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING DbrybnCHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING   CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Basically i want a detailed description on why and how you have prooven yourself for this rank.none of that one sentance stuff.i want to know how much u want it.so im giving you the freedom to write the app withoua format (optional) but the same rules apply with the ingame staff apps. good luck Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com
zenos

Server xp : 2
My rep points : 0

CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: old player   CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 am

Hi, i was a mod in the chat box a mod in game when the server was first starting out, i wanted to come back and check out the progessjust wanted to come back to the community and help out. hope ill be a great addition to the staff team again.
Back to top Go down

CHAT/FORUM-STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT- READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1