Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalApple's  Chatbox staff app DbrybnApple's  Chatbox staff app AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apple's Chatbox staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apple's  Chatbox staff app Empty
PostSubject: Apple's Chatbox staff app   Apple's  Chatbox staff app EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey guys im apple and I'm applying to be (Chatbox mod) The reason I want to be a chatboz mod is because somtimes people abuse the chatbox and i know this happens... "When somones doing stuff in chatbox and a player gets on and sees what theyve been saying they can see that and maybe not want to join, or etc. I'm a very nice person and i belive i should be one because im responisble and able to do anything you need me to do. I hope that this was enough for you to see how a very nice player i am and that I do deserve this position.
Back to top Go down

Apple's  Chatbox staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple's Chatbox staff app   Apple's  Chatbox staff app EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

AGREED on your statement, i've seen alot of people abusing the chat and spamming there "SERVER" on it while there is no mod. We need utleast 2-6 chatbox mods here. So we can kick those losers. I hope you get this job..

Zank Zu, Anmoly97
Back to top Go down

Apple's Chatbox staff app
Page 1 of 1