Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortal[color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] Dbrybn[color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color]   [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

[b]My thoughts about the server:

I know that this server is still being updated but, here are some of my thoughts about what this server should and shouldn't really have:

The first of my thoughts about this sevrer is that it should maybe have some items from a 614 server, Or even maybe some customised items to make the server a bit more unique.

Another 1 of many queres is that we should make the drops a bit different to many of the other servers, And maybe create a pk shop and a slayer point shop, but one of many favorites that everybody loves when they join a server is.... The chaotic and Primal weapons and even armour, and maybe some of the later weapons on runescape, E.G zamorokian spear. or even the new void weapons. And one of my favorites the misamic magic casts.

There isn't much more things i would like for now, but i am sure that i will be posting more on the forums about this server. O yeah nearly forgot need to make shops a bit of a bigger range, like magic shops skilling shops, donater shops, staff shops and and skilling shops. And make skills a bit faster like woodcutting, firemaking, agility, summoning ect....

[color=green]-Hope you enjoyed this i will be posing more on this subject when can think of more updates lol! cheers [b]
[/color

sorry about old writing and a new idea popped up to me, add pk point shos, donar shops, dnar system, slayer shops, lootig system , reply more idea's hope you enjoyed...

Last edited by airo planes on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color]   [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Very nice suggestions.i hope some of these impact Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Very Very nice   [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey dude i really like how you put this down id like to see some of the same changes myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanks =-]   [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Zim wrote:
Very nice suggestions.i hope some of these impact Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color]   [color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color] Empty

Back to top Go down

[color=red][size=18]my thoughts about this server..[/size][/color]
Page 1 of 1