Godsrevo 562 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to godsrevo the 562 sever.

HomePortalreply to spawn server or not? Dbrybnreply to spawn server or not? AaaaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reply to spawn server or not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reply to spawn server or not? Empty
PostSubject: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm

I saw apple's posts, Well there are like 1000's of them lol, And i saw the spawn server or not question.

-I thought this wa a great idea, Well my idea anyway. Who thinks we should make 2 worlds, 1 world like it is at the moment and the other a spawn server were all items are spawnable apart from certain items like claws and stuff for pk points, i think people woudl think this is a good idea.
reply to this if you think this shoudl happen thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yea yea yea   reply to spawn server or not? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Yea i think that might be a great idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Sorry, but bad idea... Owners need money for 2 worlds and + the server is gonna be less players.. So it is a bad thing to have 2 worlds :/

Thanks, Anmoly97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yea yea yea   reply to spawn server or not? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm

true but you know if airo planes really wanted 2 worlds he might wanna donate i mean i would but i dont have any money lol
Back to top Go down
Zim
Owner
Owner
Zim

Server xp : 27
My rep points : 0

PostSubject: Re: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Its not really uo to me with this suggestion,i reccomend you talk to kev the main owner or silenzioso the server coder ingame but thanks ill suggest it myself when im not busy.
Back to top Go down
https://godsrevo.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 pm

hmmm... How bout when we have too many players on world 1 make a world 2. when theres alot more players so, it doesnt cause lag.

Last edited by sturgy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Agreed with sturgy if we get over 500 people we might be bringing back the 2 worlds thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reply to spawn server or not?   reply to spawn server or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

reply to spawn server or not?
Page 1 of 1